#1 about my life

i was born at colombia at october five of 2002, at this time i’m a blessed girl who has a unconditional parents , at over time i  look how blessed and fortunate i am , because God bless me with a parents that they love me . We’re not the perfect family but we are together that’s the important. Between the time i’m sure a lot of people want a united family like mine . I’m only child but i have a dog his name is ginger she have ten years , among the time she is more old . My dad was born in girardot, cundinamarca , i have seven uncles of which two of them died , one died about cancer and the other one in a airplane crash he was a pilot called fernando . My childhood was too difficult because i didn’t grow up with my grandparents company because the died while i was small. I only have my grandma from mom part and i love and i appreciate her a lot . My grandfather from mom part comes from poland , he scape from poland at the second world war in which my great grand mother died , he was accompanied with his father and his brother , they arrived to Monteria . And my mother is from Barranquilla, colombia.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The raven 600 words essay

Essay 500 words “self reliance“

Essay 400 words from 2 storys (psalm of life and the tide rises, the tide falls)