I was looking for my glasses outside , when i hear some noise coming from the parking , i was scarry and i didn’t know how to do in my own house . I decide to go and stay at my room quietly and waiting for my mom that was in a dine . It was a quiet but stranger sound .
It was akward because I didn’t know how a person is in my home. 
 My mom tell me that i should go and see what’s the horrorific thing , I decide to affair at God and go to my parking . There was some little stranger animals , which i decide to catch them , but when in catch them and “kill” they were more bigger than the last time . So i prefer to take them to the park , and liberate them , but some of they hitched  and catched me , i was without force to try to quit from the animals hands but they killed me and now i’m rondating in the forest.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The raven 600 words essay

Essay 500 words “self reliance“

Essay 400 words from 2 storys (psalm of life and the tide rises, the tide falls)